We guarantee our salon services when you follow our recommendations including home care instructions. We will make complementary corrections and adjustments as appropriate within 2 weeks from the date of the original service. We do not offer refunds on salon services.
We love seeing you! But, due to an increased number of last-minute cancellations, no shows, and the high demand on our time, we found it necessary to implement a new booking policy.
We kindly request 24 hours notice for any cancellation or changes to your standard service reservation.
Under most circumstances, guests more than 10 minutes late will be asked to reschedule or see another stylist if available. Please call to make sure your reservation can still be accommodated.
LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION OR NO SHOW?
1st Time – It’s on Us. No worries- We all get busy and forget.
2nd Time – 50% Due. We hate you missed your appointment…as a favor,
we will only charge you half.
3rd Time – 100% due. We miss you, but our stylists have been waiting…
4th Time – We hope we see you again. We love you, but you are now on a
***Fees will be paid on your next visit.
***All appointments which require a large block of time require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. If your appointment is held as scheduled, the deposit will go toward your service. If the appointment is changed or canceled less than 24 hours’ notice, the deposit is redeemed and another deposit will be required to re-book.
Information collected from this website is only used if we need to contact you for further information regarding your inquiry. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in providing us with correct contact information.
Gift Card Policy
Gift Cards must be present to be used. Gift Cards may not be returned, may not be redeemed for cash, nor used to purchase another gift card. Service prices are subject to change. Grow is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten cards. Gift cards are valid for 12 months after issue date if there is no expiration date listed. Expired cards are not redeemable.
Returns and Warranties
L’anza Products may be exchanged for other L’anza products but are not eligible for returns. All Glo Beauty/ Glo Skin product sales are final and do not qualify for returns or exchanges. All professional tool sales are final and do not qualify for returns or exchanges. Please follow original manufacture instructions on registering tools for warranties on possible repairs, returns, or exchanges with original manufacturer. There is a 30 day limit on returns and exchanges.
Grow accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express and well as cash. We do not accept checks.
For the Safety and comfort of your children, yourself, and our guests, we appreciate your support and understanding of our guidelines regarding children in the salon. Please make all necessary child care arrangements prior to your visit. If something were to happen to your child, it would not only be devastating to you and your family, it would be equally devastating to your grow family. Guests who do not abide by our safety policies may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Children 12 years old and younger are welcome on the salon floor when receiving a service.
- Because we use hot tools, sharp instruments, and chemicals on the salon floor, we ask that no children are present unless they are receiving a service. This is for your child’s safety and protection. This includes children in strollers, carriers, or in your lap. Our primary concern is for your child’s welfare.
- Supervised children and/or babies in strollers/carriers must stay in our front seating area, keeping noise levels to a respectable minimum.
- Out of respect for other guests we ask that all disruptive children (loud talking, games, crying infants) be taken elsewhere until the noise subsides.
- Any gaming systems or other electronic devises are to be used with head phones to keep the noise level at a respectable minimum.